Organic Karela Powder
Botanical Name: Momordica Charantia
English Name: Bitter gourd, Bitter melon
Hindi Name: Karela
Part Used: Fruit
- Karela is a traditional fruit considered to help maintaining healthy blood sugar level, cholesterol level, triglyceride level.
- Karela helps in cleansing toxins from the body and may act as a purgative, appetizer & help regulate carbohydrate metabolism.
- It is said to have hypoglycemic properties.
- It is said to have diuretic properties.
- May help maintain cholesterol within normal range.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Bitter Melon acts as a pancreatic tonic.
- It is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Nutritious and healthy food with a bitter flavor.
- It has bitter taste as the name suggests and so it helps to check sweets intake resulting in support to the pancreatic health.
- It is beneficial in regulating carbohydrate metabolism.
- Neutralize effect of sweets and support healthy pancreas.
- Due to its bitter taste it helps in natural purification of blood & maintain natural glow of skin.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Stimulant and a mild laxative by nature.
- It helps to fight against free radicals and promote general wellbeing.
- It is mild aphrodisiac in nature.
- It may help to maintain healthy body's defense mechanism in weather changes or air borne pathogen.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.