Sitopaladi powder is beneficial in following conditions:
- Sitopaladi powder is extremely beneficial in fevers of any origin.
- Sitopaladi is also useful in all types of cough irrespective whether it is dry or wet.
- Individuals suffering from severe back pain if go on to use this powder regularly it benefits them a lot.
- Sitopaladi powder also acts as a very good immune stimulant. It is also known to bring about the modulation of the immune system in certain types of auto immune diseases.
- Sitopaladi Powder is used commonly for the prevention of respiratory tract disorders including asthma.
- Anti-allergic activity is also well known if Sitopaladi powder is regularly used.
- It is one of the best expectorants available in nature.
- It is also readily absorbed into the body and provides nutrition and energy.
- In Ayurveda, Sitopaladi Powder is a very effective remedy for various types of respiratory problems.
- This powder is also curative for excessive thirst and burning sensation of extremities.
- Sitopaladi Powder is also prescribed for tuberculosis.
- Sitopaladi powder is also beneficial in cough associated with bronchitis or pneumonia.
- Sitopaladi has been found effective in cough associated with various other respiratory problems.
- It also increases the appetite, helps digestion, and provides strength to the body. It is recommended for seasonal coughs and colds, as it is a very good expectorant.
- Best supportive in allergic and viral respiratory infection.
- Excellent soothing aid in both dry and productive cough.
- Reduces pharyngeal and chest congestion by stimulating melting of thickened mucous in the airways.
- A safe and natural anti-cough formula for long term use for all age groups.
2 teaspoonful twice daily and can be continued for months. Before meal with water or honey.